Haarlem, The Netherlands - 21 May 2012 - Videogame publisher Iceberg Interactive and Russian game developer Gaijin Entertainment announce that PC/Mac version of Blades of Time, as well as the extras-ridden Limited Edition of the game,were released last Friday in the UK and Benelux - and worldwide via a multitude of digital download portals. Blades of Time is a stunning looking hack & slash action game with the unique Time Rewind feature, and features a host of colorful characters, eye-popping visual appeal, tons of treasure and a huge variety of combat skills to master. The fully localized German release is set for 6 July 2012.
About Blades of Time
The gorgeous looking and gunsword-wielding treasure hunter Ayumi finds herself on Dragonland island, a dangerous island full of secrets, that has been conquered by dreadful Chaotic beasts. Auymi must find a way to defeat armies of menacing villains and a multitude of treacherous traps in order to break free of the possessed island’s grasp. Carving a path of destruction, Ayumi soon discovers that the island also holds thousands of long-held secrets, including special powers and abilities that she can gain for herself.
- Richly entertaining characters. From the young yet tough Ayumi, the wise and battle worn mentor Zero and more, this character driven story has a unique charm, banter and mystery all its own.
- Lushly designed environments. Experience huge and beautiful locations, including snowy lands, jungles, ancient cities, temples and sky islands.
- Deep combat system. Unlock 40+ sets of skills, including melee, tactics, combos, dash ability and special moves, as well as the powerful Order and Chaos forms of magic to defeat your foes.
- Time Rewind allows Ayumi to turn back time and produce a clone of herself to help solve puzzles, tackle hordes of enemies, and more.
- Robust multiplayer options. Fire up a co-op Campaign or battle in PvP.
- Dismal Swamp DLC that allows you to complete Ayumi’s challenge playing for the secondary character – Michelle.
- Sky Islands map for the Outbreak mode - exclusive for PC/Mac version
- Blades of Time Art Book (PDF)
- Pack of Wallpapers in hi-res quality
- Original Soundtrack (MP3)
About Gaijin Entertainment
Gaijin Entertainment is a fast growing game development company established in 2002. Gaijin team specializes in creation of games for various platforms (Playstation3/Xbox 360/iOS/PC) but it also gives much attention to technology-related research work which provides attraction and applicability to the company's solutions in changeable IT market conditions. At the moment Gaijin team is represented by six departments and over sixty highly qualified employees. The company's projects have received a range of mass media and game industry awards including such KRI Awards as Best simulation game, Best technology, Best sound and many more. Today's Gaijin Entertainment is the biggest independent PS3, Xbox 360 and iOS games developer in Russia and an official partner of Activision, 505 Games, Microsoft, TopWare Interactive, SouthPeak Interactive, Sony Computer Entertainment, 1C Company, Apple and many others.
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is an independent videogame publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Iceberg operates in the vibrant European games market through retail publishing and worldwide via direct relationships with dozens of digital download portals. With a distinct focus on the genres of simulations, adventure, strategy and MMO/action games, Iceberg has successfully released digital hits in European retail, such as Killing Floor , Wings of Prey & APB Reloaded – but is also known to back indie developers in getting their games into both the retail and digital space. Read more about the company and its games at http://www.iceberg-interactive.com.
Don't just play, play it cool!
Tel: + 31 (0) 235430960