FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BRISTOL (Thursday 16th February 2012) Arc System Works Europe are pleased to announce that BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, the ultimate version of the BlazBlue experience - will be receiving a very limited run of 200 Premium Editions.
The Premium Edition contains:
· The Limited Edition version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend on PS3, PS Vita or Xbox 360 which includes:
· 12 high-grade Hahnemuehle Torchon sketch cards for an exceptional reproduction of concepts and technical drawings from the BlazBlue archives.
· The sought after ‘Song Interlude’ soundtrack, featuring music from Extend and two vocal arrangements, Childish Killer and Blue-Bloom composed by Daisuke Ishiwatari.
An exclusive Manga Pack in a beautiful Ragna sleeve, which includes;
· The original, first volume of the BlazBlue manga which has received a limited reprint due to popular demand.
· Volume 2 of the BlazBlue Manga, localised and published for the first time for western audiences.
· Hazama and Ragna poster featuring an illustration by BlazBlue character designer, Kato Yuuki.
The Complete Manga pack is available exclusively with the BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Premium Edition – and is now available for £59.99 from the official BlazBlue Store:
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend will be available for PlayStation ® 3, PlayStation Vita and Xbox 360 ® on Wednesday the 22 nd of February 2012.
For more information on BlazBlue head to blazbluegame.com, join our ever growing community on Facebook/BlazBlue or keep up with our regular news on Twitter/@BlazBlue_Europe.
About Arc System Works Europe
Arc System Works Europe are the European publishing division of Japanese games publisher and developer, Arc System Works. ASW Europe localise and publish Arc System Work’s best games to the European market.
About Arc System Works
Arc System Works is a developer and fighting game specialist from Japan – best known for the Guilty Gear and, more recently, BlazBlue series - which has garnered international critical acclaim for its innovative fighting system and spectacular 2D artwork.