FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Dan Ferguson
December 20, 2011 (Dallas, TX) – Four overlapping crosswords? Yes, we’re unveiling the ultimate puzzle challenge for your iPhone and iPad!
Flexicon – brought to you from the good folks at Dallas-based Blockdot – is a FREE game loaded with FREE puzzles.
Ready to break out those puzzle smarts? Touch the puzzle you wish to play, and type in your answers using your keypad. Each correct answer earns you points. One long answer – “The Flexicon” – connects all four puzzles.
With clues from every theme imaginable – movies, music, and sports, just to name a few – Flexicon will keep you challenged and entertained!
· Earn achievements for outstanding game play.
· Touch a button to send a challenge-a-friend email.
· Post your scores to a global leaderboard.
· Compete with other Apple Game Center players.
Get the game – and remember, it’s FREE! – by visiting the Apple iTunes Store http://itunes.apple.com/us/app//id482402178?mt=8
More great iPhone and iPad games from Blockdot can be found at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/blockdot-inc./id299403080
Blockdot, a Media General, Inc. company, is an award-winning specialty agency for brands and select partners. For over 10 years, Blockdot has delivered immersive experiences that connect consumers and world-class brands in the digital arena — including American Airlines, Kraft, LEGO, Microsoft, Universal Studios, VISA and Verizon. Our technical and creative work captivates and informs audiences. More information can be found at www.blockdot.com.
· Blockdot on Twitter – http://twitter.com/Blockdot
· Blockdot’s Blog – http://blockdot.wordpress.com/
· Blockdot on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Blockdot
· Kewlbox.com on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/kewlbox