Irvine, California - July 4th, 2013 - Big Corporation introduces "Blood and Bacon", this survival horror fps lets players battle hundreds of creatures at a time, mini bosses, and large bosses that will talk, taunt and stalk you. In either single player or online multiplayer the adventure lasts over 100+ levels of carnage and chaos. The players will experience day and night levels, exploring with flashlights and guns. Online CO-OP allows players to work together and heal each other, while defending against incredible odds, fighting huge bosses and unlocking new weapons and pickups.
This Release's Tags
Indie, Video Games, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, multiplayer, fps, released, shooter, co-op, carnage
Today July 4th, 2013
BLOOD AND BACON Update: Enter the medieval world of KnottedHand Hall, and take on over 35 dead NPC's who will try and stop you at all costs. Enjoy 30 hours of leveling, exploring, and hiding as you take everything you have learned online. Gorgeous graphics and 3D gameplay almost go unnoticed as the action overtakes you, and you become immersed in volleys of spells, arrow barrages and cannon attacks from your opponents.
- 100+ Levels of Single player and Online CO-OP gameplay
- Fight hoards of creatures up to 500+ at once
- Immersive action and networked physics engine
- Boss AI ensures exciting and horrifying battles
- Interactive carnage system creatures shatter into hundreds of pieces
- Game to be released in late July, 2013