Irvine, California - February 9th, 2012 - Big Corporation adds physics engine to "BloodyCheckers". The Update is currently available to all Xbox 360 owners through Xboxlive Game Marketplace. This Expansion Update is free to all gamers who have previously purchased the game. The new update allows players to interact with treasures, items, objects including bones and skulls. New Multiplayer action added, and uncompressed textures.
This Release's Tags
Indie, Video Games, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Multiplayer, RPG, Released, DLC
Today February 9th, 2012
BloodyCheckers Installment #6: Only 80 MS Points. Behold, a wild 3D RPG Adventure awaits! Explore a Massive castle with Hundred of rooms, Secret passages, over 35 NPC's, Scary creatures to Kill, and mechanical Puzzles to solve. Play online multiplayer or 25 hour single player campaign. Full Inventory. Numerous Shops. 50 Advancing Levels.
- New Physics Engine for Castle Exploration, now interact with objects
- Spy-Map now includes players coop abilities to light candles remotely
- HD Texture Map Pack has been added for Castle interiors
- Strong Creature AI has been added to the Castle floors
- Storyline has been improved, and additional dialogue for NPC's
- Harp range has been doubled 2x across castle floors and hallways
For more information please contact:
Head of Development, Big Corporation - Irvine, CA