PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BRUSSELS, December 13, 2012
blugri is proud to announce that our award-nominated game ‘Boxes’ is now available in an updated and improved version!
Boxes is based on the all-time favorite and classic building blocks game, but we’ve added sharply designed wooden boxes, an intuitive gameplay and innovative features. Boxes was among the finalists for the App of the Year 2012 award, organized by the MobileRevolution.be.
The updated version includes a more balanced gameplay and the addition of cool achievements and bonuses like earthquakes and lasers. Additionally, the falling boxes can now be rotated or moved by swiping your finger over the screen or by accelerometer. We wrote a good help text and made the game available in 5 languages. And finally, we’ve added some wood-inspired sounds!
Boxes from blugri features:
- High quality graphics, sharply designed boxes
- Wood-inspired sounds
- Play easy games with brown boxes, or tough games with brown, green and red boxes.
- Fun achievements
- Raise your experience level: the more you play, the higher your score, the more bonuses you earn
- Differently shaped game boards challenge the player to find the right strategy
- Move the boxes by swiping them or with the accelerometer
- Detailed high scores
- Help function
- Interruption friendly, your game is saved when you cannot finish it
- Available in English, Dutch, French, Spanish and German
Boxes is available exclusively for Windows Phone. Download it from the marketplace, it’s now 100% free to download.
Read more about the App of the Year 2012
blugri is an indie game development studio, headquartered in the heart of Europe, Brussels! Our mission is to design your favorite mobile games: simple or innovative, but most of all fun. Players love our first games Solitaire and Sudoku.
Disclaimer: no cats or animals of any kind were harmed during production.