Bangkok, July 1 st, 2014 - Sanuk Games announces the release of Bombing Bastards in America on July 3 rd:
· On the Wii U eShop, priced at $6.99 USD, $7.49 CAD and 89 MXN.
· On Amazon Fire TV, priced at $6.99 USD.
Have a blast! Bomb oodles of nasty critters in a series of 30 wicked mazes! Defeat hellish bosses in heroic fights! Play solo, or with up to 4 friends in merciless battles! Embark on a hilarious journey with the witty Dr. Wallow to conquer the galaxy in this explosively fun arcade game!
· 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
· A huge bestiary of critters to blast.
· A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
· 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
· A single-player adventure where you help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy.
· A fully customizable local battle mode for 2 to 5 players:
o On the Wii U, players can use the GamePad, Wii Remotes, Classic Controllers and/or Pro Controllers.
o On the Fire TV, players can use the Remote and/or Game Controllers.
· Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8).
· 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
The game will take a couple more weeks to reach the European Wii U eShop. The European release date shall be announced shortly.
Other platforms in the plans are:
· Steam (PC/Mac/Linux) if the game gets the green light. You are welcome to help by voting here:
· PlayStation 4. The development is in progress and a release date will be announced later.
· XBox One pending Microsoft’s approval of ID@Xbox application.
About Sanuk Games – www.sanukgames.com
Sanuk Games is a 10 years old game studio based in Bangkok. It boasts a team of veteran game developers among the best in Southeast Asia. It is licensed on most current systems, and its track record includes successes such as Fame City, Animal Blitz, Spot The Differences.
Contact: Yan Marchal, email@example.com