Tampere, Finland, July 27th 2012 – Veteran game developer 10tons Ltd announced today that the action strategy game Boom Brigade 2 is now available for Android devices in Google Play.
The first chapter is free to play and the rest of the game is unlocked with a single in app purchase of 2,99 USD excluding taxes.
”Boom Brigade 2 features a unique blend of gameplay mechanics. Once gamers try it, we're confident many of them will like the experience.”, explained Sampo Töyssy from 10tons.
”It's not unlike a signing up for an interplanetary military campaign: The first step may seem scary, but once you get started, you'll find out that blasting aliens is great fun.”, Sampo continues.
Boom Brigade 2 is a sequel to the 2009 iOS Top 10 hit Boom Brigade. Launched on iOS on the 22th of June, 2012, Boom Brigade 2 has been praised by critics for the unique combination of real time strategy, line drawing and top down shooter gameplay. Strategic depth, wealth of content and excellent controls have also been repeatedly mentioned.
- Unique real time strategy and line drawing hybrid gameplay
- 30 mission single player campaign
- Five Trooper types with five unlockable upgrades each
- Six vicious alien species and dozens of subspecies
- Nine collectible powerups including Artillery Strike and Missile Swarm
- Ten Survival type missions
- Tactical Mode for pausing the action and issuing detailed orders
Boom Brigade 2 in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.the10tons.boombrigade2
More information and assets are available at: http://www.10tons.com/Game/boom_brigade_2###