Glasgow, Scotland - 06 May 2010 - Bottle It!, the fun and addictive iPhone arcade game from Jester's Shoes, will be free to download from iTunes on Friday 7th May 2010 in a one-day-only, tired-of-the-election, need-some-fun offer.
Bottle It! is set in the hectic environment of a Scottish bottle factory and tests a player's skill and reflexes. Inspired by the handheld video games from the 80's, Bottle It! combines simple but challenging gameplay into a 'just one more go' experience. The player takes control of Wullie and Primrose as they work frantically to keep the bottles moving through the bottling machine to reach the awaiting delivery trucks.
Features of Bottle It! include:
- Quirky cartoon graphics
- Three challenging difficulty levels:
- Day Shift - The day shift starts off slow but don't relax, it doesn't stay that way for long.
- Night Shift - The night shift is tough, you have to move fast to get the trucks ready by morning.
- Nightmare Shift - Every worker's nightmare, the shift that never ends! Why is the bottling machine acting so crazy?
- Twitter support, tweet your score and challenge your friends!
More information can be found at: http://www.jestersshoes.com/bottle-it
About Jester's Shoes
Jester's Shoes Ltd www.jestersshoes.com is a provider of "casual games" - fun, easy-to-learn games that appeal to all ages. Based in Scotland, UK, Jester's Shoes was founded in May 2009 after spending too many nights playing games well into the wee hours, and employs a world-wide staff of 2 across 1 location. Jester's Shoes games are available now for multimedia devices and smart-phones including iPhone, iPod touch and Android phones.