Wednesday 12th November, London, UK… BradyGames, the leading authority on videogame strategy guides, has today announced it will publish the World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King™ Official Strategy Guide on November 13th 2008.
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is the second major expansion for Blizzard Entertainment®’s award-winning massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
The undead armies of the Lich King threaten to sweep across the land, and only the mightiest heroes can oppose his will and end his reign of terror. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King adds a host of epic content to the existing game world. Players will achieve new levels of power, explore a vast new continent and battle other high-level heroes to determine the fate of Azeroth.
Available the same day as the expansion on November 13th, this prestigious 352-page book offers an in-depth guide to the new content, including:
• Northrend explored: In-depth information on quests, bosses and items
• New dungeons: Dungeon and raid roles explained, plus locations and strategy
• Complete profession coverage: every recipe for every profession
• Achievements: complete explanation of the brand-new Achievement system
Many of the new features in Wrath of the Lich King are examined in detail in the Official guide, including:
• Levelling up to 80 and playing a level-80 character
• A complete guide to the new death knight Hero class
• The all-new Inscription profession
• New player-vs.-player (PvP) features, including siege vehicles and destructible buildings
• Guide to new hairstyles and other character-customization options available in the barbershop
• Wintergrasp, World of Warcraft’s first open-world PvP zone
• New factions including the Kalu’ak, Frenzyheart Tribe, Oracles, and the Taunka
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Official Strategy Guide is published on November 13th 2008, priced <£16.99>
About Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Best known for blockbuster hits including World of Warcraft® and the Warcraft®, StarCraft®, and Diablo® series, Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. ( www.blizzard.com), a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software renowned for creating some of the industry’s most critically acclaimed games. Blizzard Entertainment’s track record includes ten #1-selling games and multiple Game of the Year awards. The company’s online-gaming service, Battle.net®, is one of the largest in the world, with millions of active users.