London, UK – 26 March, 2013 – Explore every part of BioShock ® Infinite with illustrated maps and a full campaign walkthrough. Take your game further thanks to tips and tactics for using every weapon and ability at the hardest level and find every collectible with detailed lists and appendices.
BioShock Infinite puts players in the shoes of U.S. Cavalry veteran turned hired gun Booker DeWitt. Indebted to the wrong people and with his life on the line, DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. With the help of BioShock ® Infinite Strategy Guides, navigate DeWitt past countless dangers and enemies, and find out more about the characters and exciting storyline.
Signature Series Features (£14.99, 272 pages):
· Foreword - by Creative Director, Ken Levine
· The Mission - Researched on site at Irrational Games, our in-depth walkthrough guides you through every step of the game and highlights every collectible item. The walkthrough is written in a spoiler-free format that alerts the reader of choices in the story and leaves the outcomes to be discovered
· Illustrated Maps - Our illustrated maps call out every pertinent item in the floating city of Columbia. Learn the location of every Vigor, vending machine, and static piece of Gear for 100% completion
· The Enemies of the People - Expert strategies and tactics for dealing with the denizens of Columbia. Learn the strengths and weaknesses of every heavy hitter so you can dispatch them when the need arises
· The Guns Of Liberty - Detailed data and information for all of the arms and armament of BioShock ® Infinite. Learn the best uses for every gun and Vigor in this dangerous world
· And Much, Much More - Special supplementary information by the Irrational Games’ staff, strategies for unlocking every Achievement and Trophy, transcriptions of every Voxophone, and a vast collection of images you won’t find anywhere else
Limited Edition Features (£19.99, 272 pages):
· The Bird/Cage Key - This exclusive 4” enameled metal replica keychain of the iconic Freedom Key is a must have for any BioShock ® Infinite fan
· Exclusive Board Game Card – Includes an exclusive action card for the upcoming BioShock ® Infinite board game
· Foreword – by Creative Director, Ken Levine
· Deluxe Hardcover – All of the tips and tactics that are included in our Signature Series guide, packaged in a deluxe hard cover featuring exclusive cover art
Whether you're playing on PS3, Xbox 360 or PC, Get the full BioShock ® Infinite experience with the official strategy guides from BradyGames.
Visit www.dk.com/bradygames to purchase the BioShock ® Infinite Signature Series or Limited Edition Strategy Guide today.
To request a review or competition copy of BradyGames’ BioShock ® Infinite Signature Series or Limited Edition Strategy Guides please contact Duncan Campbell at email@example.com .
BioShock Infinite is planned to launch globally on March 26, 2013 for the Xbox 360®video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. For more information on BioShock Infinite , please visit http://www.bioshockinfinite.com.
About Irrational Games
Located near Boston, Massachusetts, Irrational Games is widely recognized as one of the industry’s leading game developers. Irrational has earned a reputation for creating story-driven, genre-defining games with award-winning hits like System Shock 2, Freedom Force, and the original BioShock. For more information, visit http://www.irrationalgames.com.
Irrational Games is a 2K Games studio. 2K Games is a division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO)
About 2K Games
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets through its three divisions: 2K Games, 2K Sports, and 2K Play that are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including first-person shooters, action, role-playing, real-time strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Irrational Games, 2K Marin, 2K Australia, 2K Czech, Cat Daddy Games, and 2K China. In just a few short years, 2K launched the 2007 Game of the Year - BioShock®; published the critically acclaimed Borderlands™; continued the award-winning Sid Meier’s Civilization® series; delivered the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise with NBA® 2K*; and broke new ground in the family entertainment market with its multi-million unit selling hit Carnival Games. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2K.com.
*According to 2008 - 2012 Gamerankings.com and The NPD Group estimates of U.S. retail video game sales through June 2012.
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high-quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, 2K Games, Capcom USA, Inc, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros., among others.
BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guidefeatures in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips.
BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc. (NYSE: PSO)