Publishes: 15 th May 2012
Strategy Series £14.99, Limited Edition £19.99
BradyGames is pleased to unveil the official Diablo ® III Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides. Players and critics worldwide expect Diablo III to raise the bar for the action/RPG genre, and the official strategy guides from BradyGames will match Blizzard Entertainment’s hotly anticipated new release every terrifying step of the way.
After several years in development, Diablo III will make its global debut on May 15, 2012. Developed in conjunction with Blizzard Entertainment, BradyGames’ comprehensive and artfully crafted strategy guide will serve as a valuable resource for Diablo III players as they battle to save Sanctuary from the forces of the Burning Hells.
· Receive some of the most ambitious coverage ever provided in a BradyGames walk-through, including coverage of every quest in Diablo III.
· A visual encyclopedia of the creatures in the game, including critical stats and detailed descriptions of special attacks, abilities, and behaviors.
· A complete rundown of the active and passive skills for each character class.
· A complete overview of the Diablo III crafting system.
· A comprehensive exhaustive listing of the base equipment items, weapons, armor, and accessories.
· An extensive official resource for buying and selling items in the Diablo III auction house, Blizzard’s amazing new player-driven online trading system for the game.
Limited Edition also includes:
· A remarkable, one-of-a-kind sculpted metal bookmark featuring a multi-level relief of Diablo, Lord of Terror.
· Unique to the Limited Edition, an incredible 48-page art section featuring Diablo III armor sets from concept to execution, with commentary from the game’s development team.
· Get all the game-tested strategies of our Signature Series packaged in a multi-layered, embossed hard cover with holographic foil and a premium finish.
· Receive a redeemable code for a free Flash version of the strategy guide, downloadable from the BradyGames website.
For more information or to request review and competition copies, please contact Duncan Campbell on 020 7010 3591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author:
Doug Walsh has been authoring videogame strategy guides for over a decade and has more than one hundred titles to his credit. He’s written the official guides for dozens of franchises including Diablo, Gears of War, Halo, Bioshock, and The Legend of Zelda. Doug lives with his wife and dog in Snoqualmie, Washington where he is an avid mountain biker and trail runner.
***Doug Walsh is available for interview***
About Blizzard Entertainment:
Best known for blockbuster hits including World of Warcraft ® and the Warcraft ®, StarCraft ®, and Diablo ® franchises, Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. ( www.blizzard.com), a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), is a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software renowned for creating some of the industry’s most critically acclaimed games. Blizzard Entertainment’s track record includes thirteen #1-selling games and multiple Game of the Year awards. The company’s online-gaming service, Battle.net ®, is one of the largest in the world, with millions of active players.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, Capcom, PlayStation and Warner Brothers, among others.
BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from a strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guide, from the collectible Limited Edition series to standard video and PC books, features in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips.
BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc (NYSE: PSO)
### ends ###