London, UK – 5 th March, 2013 – Discover the mysterious and often deadly world of the new Tomb Raider with the help of the Tomb Raider Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides from BradyGames. These official strategy guides are your complete companion to this epic re-imagining of this iconic series from Crystal Dynamics. Finding the island of Yamatai was only the beginning. Lara must explore, -fight, and, above all, survive to escape the island’s relentless hold. Reveal the secrets of this forgotten island with these essential Strategy Guides from BradyGames.
Signature Series Features (£14.99, 320 pages):
· Downloadable Content - Codes for Multiplayer Characters - includes a code that unlocks the Scavenger Executioner multiplayer character
· Complete Walkthrough - We lead you step-by-step through the entire game from start to - finish - locate and complete every challenge
· Exclusive Highly Detailed Maps - Pinpoint every critical location in each area
· Comprehensive Multiplayer Coverage - Expert tactics for each multiplayer mode and loadout
· 100% Coverage - All of the Challenge Tombs, achievements and trophies, and all of the secrets and unlockables for 100% completion
Limited Edition Features (£19.99, 320 pages):
· Custom Designed Amulet - This handsome 1.5” painted metal replica of Lara’s amulet is the perfect collectible for any Tomb Raider fan
· Downloadable Content - Codes for Multiplayer Characters - includes codes that unlock two multiplayer characters; Scavenger Scout and Scavenger Executioner
· Premium Hardcover - All of the game tested strategies and multiplayer tips that are included in our Signature Series guide, packaged in a deluxe hard cover with a superior gloss -finish
Multi-Touch Digital Strategy Guide
Download the perfect digital companion to Tomb Raider. Only available in the iBookstore for £9.99
BradyGames is on the forefront of providing high-quality digital strategy guide content for its readers. Following on previous successes for Diablo III and Borderlands 2, Brady's latest offering is for the much-anticipated release of Tomb Raider. Containing all the content of the printed strategy guide, this fully interactive guide ups the ante once again. This one-of-a-kind digital edition contains:
· Embedded Videos: Sit back and watch the experts solve every Challenge Tomb puzzle
· Interactive Area Maps: Detailed maps from every area in the game pinpoint all the game's multiple collectibles, ammo caches and more
· Expandable Screenshots: Get close-up views of the action with a simple touch of your finger
· Easy Navigation: Quickly move from one chapter to the next by swiping
· Search and Bookmark: Fully functioning Search feature makes it a breeze to find anything in a snap. Plus, you'll never lose your place with the Bookmark feature
· Compatible with iPad 2 and beyond
Visit the iBookstore to purchase the Interactive Digital Tomb Raider Strategy Guide exclusively on the iBookstore: www.iTunes.com/iBookstore.
Interactive Map App
Tomb Raider official map app available in the App Store and Google Play for £1.99
This interactive map app serves as the perfect complement to the print guide. Containing every single-player map in the game, each illustrated map contains callouts for all the hard-to-find collectibles. Large screenshots and descriptive text make finding all the important items incredibly easy. Stay on top of your progress using the map app's efficient tracking feature. Use this mobile app to track your progress while playing the game and take your gaming skills to the next level.
This app reveals where to find:
· GPS devices
· Challenge Tombs
To request a review copy or run a competition with BradyGames’ Tomb Raider Signature Series and Limited Edition strategy guides, please contact Duncan Campbell on 0207 010 3591 or Duncan.email@example.com
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 100 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 61 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/.
CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY,IO INTERACTIVE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Square Enix Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under the number 01804186 whose registered office is situated at Wimbledon Bridge House, 1 Hartfield Road, London, SW19 3RU, United Kingdom
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high-quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, 2K Games, Capcom USA, Inc, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros., among others.
BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guidefeatures in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips.
BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc. (NYSE: PSO)
DK Books, Rough Guides and Brady Games
80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL
Direct line: +44 (0)20 7010 3591