A unique version designed for the PlayStation®Store.
SHIFT extended is not a carbon copy of the previous version of SHIFT. As the name suggests, it’s an“extended” version that we specially developed for the PlayStation®Store with additional content and gameplay mechanics.
SHIFT extended is the most complete version to date. It was enhanced thanks to the many feedbacks from the players of previous versions.
The developers, Fishing Cactus added the following elements into the level-design:
- Converters: These switches allow the player to shift white and black areas without shifting the whole level, opening new areas within that level.
- Mobile Blocks: These are entire sections of the level which move in real time, capable of carrying the player in different areas. Very useful: as long as you’re careful enough not to get crushed...
- Elastic Blocks: These blocks increase or decrease the black or white areas. A system which will directly help the player find a way out.
- Mobiles Spikes: The player should watch out for these mobile spikes scattered in the various levels of the game. Instant death will meet whoever touches those.
- Time Attack: As part of the scientific experiment, the progress of the player within each level shall now be recorded.
All of these new features are shown in a brand new video, specially made for the occasion. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you did not receive the video.
In addition, SHIFT extended features 120 levels!
More complex, more dangerous, more dynamic, these levels will once more upgrade the challenge and the length of the SHIFT experience. Indeed, you now have twice the content from the previous version!
ABOUT THE GAME
Title: SHIFT extended
Genre: Platform / Puzzle
Platform: PlayStation®Portable and PlayStation®3
Number of players: 1
Developer: Fishing Cactus
Release date: 01/19/2011 (Europe)
Price: €3.99 /£3.49
Press contact: Alix Brunet
Full name: Zallag
Activitie(s): Publishing video games and comics
Social networks: Present on Facebook and on Twitter
Founded in 2009, Zallag is the 1st company specialized in publishing-distribution-promotion of entertainment content digitally distributed only. Three games are currently under development. Zallag is interested in all current platforms (WiiWare™, Nintendo DSiWare™, XBOX Live, PlayStation®Network, PC) and also publishes comic books to enrich their game’s universe.
About fishing Cactus
Fishing Cactus is an independent game development studio founded in 2008 in Belgium. Specialized in creating digital games for consoles and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, XBLA, WiiWare™, PlayStation®Network, PSP™), Fishing Cactus aims to develop great games and offer unique gaming experiences on each platform.