The period for submitting proposals for content and speakers for the professional Conference at the Brasil Game Show (BGS) is now open. Geared towards professionals within the domestic and Latin America gaming market, the conference will be held between October 5th– 7th at the SulAmérica Convention Center in the city of Rio de Janeiro.?
According to Professor Esteban Clua of the Federal University Fluminense (UFF), collaborator with the BGS, the event is currently the largest gaming industry gathering in Latin America. This year the conference is new and will bring together distinguished speakers representing various industries. "In addition to select speakers, Brasil Game Show is pleased to invite the community to submit proposals. Through a selection committee, several presentations will be chosen to be included in the schedule of the conference, giving tremendous visibility and prestige to presenters" says Clua.?
Beginning today the Brasil Game Show is accepting proposals for presentations. Candidates should send their proposals to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 15, 2011, including the following information:?
· ?Title of Presentation:
· ??Name of Presenter:
· ??Affiliation (employer, university, etc.):
· ??Brief Summary of Presentation:
· ??Speaker's qualifications/credentials brief (1 paragraph):?
· ?Target Audience (artists, programmers, entrepreneurs, educators, general public)??:
The event is divided into three tracks: Development, Marketing, Arts / Design. Each? one of these tracks will include lectures, short courses, tutorials and successful case studies.??
· Arts&Design? - ?This track is aimed at designers and artists from companies in the field of digital entertainment.??
· Development - ??The audience for this track includes computer developers and engineers who work with digital entertainment.??
· Market - ??This track is intended to specifically address the digital entertainment industry.
Entries can be made until July 15, 2011 via the official email address email@example.com .??
About Brasil Game Show
The Brasil Game Show is the premiere Brazilian Games Fair which has been held over four consecutive years. This feat has been achieved by maintaining a 100% national corporate viewpoint and by focusing on growing the market for electronic games. Through this success and record attendance, the event has become, in 2011, the Largest Electronic Games Fair in Latin America. The 4th edition will take place October 5 - 9 at the SulAmérica Convention Center in Rio de Janeiro. There will be 70 booths across 20,000 square meters of space. Among the participating companies are leading companies in the market for games like: Sony, NC Games, Seven and Mentez. Check out all the details on the official site: www.brasilgameshow.com.br.