FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Kiev, UKRAINE – August 07, 2013 – Beatshapers , a leading independent game development and publishing studio in Eastern Europe announcing that their physics-block-breaking game, BreakQuest: Extra Evolution, previously released as PlayStation®Minis, coming to PlayStation®Vita platform this week in Europe and next week in North America as Freemium title.
BreakQuest is back and is twice the fun! Stunning visuals and shapes, energizing physics and exciting sounds! Enjoy 100 action-packed levels, each featuring own colorful design, elements behavior and visual effects. An advanced physics and collision system gives a never-seen-before interactive experience for your pleasure. And don’t forget about weapons and power-up bonuses, the amazing Gravitor which attracts the ball to you and unique Energy Shield which help you keep ball on the level via always-generated energy shield. Breaking bricks has never been so fun!
· Freemium model: scoreboards and trophies works in the free version.
· 100 exclusively designed levels with new stylish art redesigned for PS Vita screen.
· 10 unique bosses to defeat! Each attacks with special weapon!
· Unlock new space shuttles (17 total); each comes with activated power-up!
· Unique energy shield mechanics to help player control the ball, including endless Gravitor energy
· 20 PlayStation® Trophies for an outstanding performance to reward players
· New power-ups and bonuses to smash and crash blocks
· Exchange “near” gifts – features shuttles and free balls
· Scoreboards with overall and friends filters (global and per level)
· All new music tracks, created by the SandS band
By default, the free version comes with 33 balls. There are 100, 200 and 500 balls packs available and also Infinite Ball unlock.
“ BreakQuest: Extra Evolution is an unusual game: from one side it’s a full sequel to BreakQuest, one of the best block-breaking and genre defining games licensed to us by its creator, Nurium Games but from another side its completely new game which incorporates our vision and based on our inspiration from playing original BreakQuest.” said Alexey Menshikov, CEO and Founder of Beatshapers. “ What we made is took best game and design elements of original BreakQuest and rebuilt it from the ground using today’s approach to the genre. In the Playstation®Vita version we adjusted our vision of break-out games by making it Freemium and adding PlayStation® features like “near” support and a lot of scoreboards.”
With BreakQuest: Extra Evolution Freemium release, Beatshapers continues its move from porting to developing own titles for the current and next-generation of consoles.
Beatshapers develop and self-publish fun and creative games. Beatshapers known for their highly anticipated PlayStation® releases: Jetpack Joyride, Carnivores series, Enigmo, Canabalt, Wizorb and PlayStation®Vita cross play title StarDrone Extreme. Founded in 2006 and re-launched in 2009, Beatshapers headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine. For more information, please visit http://www.beatshapers.com or follow us on Twitter @Beatshapers.
# # #
Note for editors:
Press pack download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1fwhezw07dpswct/bqeevita_presspack.zip
The review/giveaway codes for full unlock DLCs will be available soon; please request email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Alexey Menshikov).
The game is Freemium (not Free2play), so you should able to download it and try with 33 default balls.