FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Randle, WA -- June 30, 2011 -- Caffeinated Games ( http://www.caffeinatedgames.com) is pleased to announce the release of Brick Bow ( http://www.brickbow.com), a fast paced puzzle shooter - just in time for Summer.
Are you prepared for a fast paced puzzle shooter? Fire bricks to match 3 or more of the same and drop bricks to create crazy combos but be fast or the bricks may crush you. Collect amazing power ups, coins, hearts and diamonds all while doing battle with enemy moles.
So are you feeling brave enough to save the princess and do battle with the Monster Tree? Well are you??
- New Brick Shooting Puzzle Mechanics
- Crazy powerups. Match 4 to create a Bomb, 5 to create a Lightning Bolt, or 6 to unleash the Hammer
- Retro themed world with chiptunes music
- Create Combos by chaining falling bricks together
- Simple yet addictive game gameplay
- 5 levels to explore.
- Huge Tree Boss Battle.
- 2 Bonus Modes. Brick A Mole and Coin Wave!
- Endless mode to see how long you can last and score you can get!
Game Play Video:
About Caffeinated Games:
Caffeinated Games is an Independent Game Company founded in 2008 by industry verteran Greg Chudecke. Who's previous work included Lord of the Rings TM , Backyard Skateboarding TM and SOCOM 3 TM .
Press Pack (Screen Shots&Images):
Title: Brick Bow
Genre: Puzzle, Action
Release Date: June 27, 2011
Price: Pay what you want *minimum $2.00
Minimum System Specifications:
Windows: XP SP2 or later; Graphics card with 64 MB of VRAM and pixel shaders or 4 texture units. Any card made in this millennium should work.
Greg Chudecke (Director)