"The Mac App Store is a big opportunity for independent game makers like us," said Broken Rules CEO, Felix Bohatsch. "We're happy to be part of it right from the start and bring our game to a huge and diverse new audience."
Key features of the game include:
· Advanced Platforming: Run, jump, and rotate the world at your will.
· A Living World: Meet creatures such as bats, bees and monkeys. Discover how they react to ever-changing gravity to master challenging logic puzzles.
· 17 levels set in 3 different environments: Discover mind-bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world created with colored cardboard, brought to life with handmade sounds and music.
· Speed run mode: Compete against the clock or previously recorded Ghost Runs on each level and in marathon runs through entire chapters.
· Achievements and online high scores: Unlock achievements. Go for the high score by challenging your friends or complete strangers and polish your skills of rotation.
Pricing and Availability
And Yet It Moves is available as a $9.99 download on the Mac App Store here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/and-yet-it-moves/id404553869?mt=12.
The video trailer, gameplay videos and tons of information about And Yet It Moves are available athttp://www.andyetitmoves.net
The full press kit with print and screen-resolution photos, screenshots, videos, icons and logos is available athttp://www.andyetitmoves.net/press.
To receive a promo code for reviewing purposes, or for general inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
About Broken Rules
Broken Rules is an independent game studio based in Vienna, Austria. We design, develop and publish digital games for the downloadable games market. To learn more about Broken Rules, visit http://brokenrul.es