Frankfurt, 20th of September
The browsergames forum is looking to add more speakers to its roster for its upcoming event at the 18th and 19th of November. The list of speakers already includes companies such as Applifier, Bigpoint, Cliffhanger Productions, ERepublic, FISHLABS, Gamesbrief, Gamigo, i2 media research, Ico Partners, Ideafabrik, Keen, Travian Games, Mipumi, Newzoo, Prosiebensat1digital, SuperCell, and Ubisoft.
The bgf 2011 is still looking for speakers for the upcoming event. This year, we focus on several topics, which we think can be interesting to our audience – but of course you are always welcome to suggest your own.
This years focus topics are:
- IPs in Browsergames: An increasing number of big IPs make their way into the browser. What are they good for? How do they change the production and publishing process? Where are the pitfalls?
- Transplatform: Content is making the leap from Browser to Mobile and back. How will the future look like? How does this affect the games and gamers – from session lengths and ways of usage to business models?
- User Retention: With acquisition becoming ever more expensive, user retention strategies come into focus. How to keep your hard earned users inside the game?
- Different games for different people: The browser games have diversified themselves with regards to gameplay, user groups and even countries. But
- New Technology: Technological barriers are tore down every week it appears. 3D has entered the browser with a vengeance. HTML 5 is on the brink of success. New technolgies are at the forefront of changing our expectations about what browser games are.
The submission deadline is 10th of October 2011. Speakers can submit their sessions via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The bgf is sponsored by major companies such as Bigpoint, Upjers and Innogames. Other sponsors include paysafecard, Superclix and Travian. About the bgf Taking place in Offenbach, near Frankfurt on the 18th and 19 of November, the bgf is one of the longest running events dedicated to free to play online, browser-, social and online games.
Launched in 2005 the bgf grew from a small insider event in Germany to over 500 participants and companies from all over the world in 2010. The conference represents the one of the best attended events within the browser and online industry and attracts high-profile national and international guests. The two-day conference brings together the big names of the industry, decision-makers and managers for an open exchange and provides exclusive insights into trends, figures and monetization strategies as well as talks on development, design and technology. The bgf2011 also provides a platform for recruiting new talent in cooperation with universities and other training institutions. Find out more
about the bgf2011 at: ww.bgf2011.com.
Press Contact Email: email@example.com Website: www.bgf2011.com Organizer Browser Games Forum Ltd., Fußgasse 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim, Managing Director: Dr. Andreas Lober, Conference Managers: Florian Mai, Robert Schmidt, Jan Wagner