For Immediate Release
San Francisco, California – July 10, 2013 – G5 Entertainment's leading game, Virtual City Playground, updated with new content, social features, improving changes and tweaks today. In the updated Virtual City Playground you can invite your friends to visit your dream city, ask them for help and share special gifts. Update the game and build an Eco Skyscraper with your friends, make your city greener, decorate your landscape, build a premium tech station and set up a mass transit system, and, of course, get heaps of fresh quests. Version 1.10 comes as free download on iPad now.
Socialize in your Virtual City – invite your friends from Facebook, Game Center or add them from the phone contacts. Ask your friends for help just like in a real life – now you can receive and gift useful items, bonuses, energy and invest points, thus complete the quests faster. Build an Eco Skyscraper that enhances the environment of your city. Save more space with a premium tech station that has a larger coverage area so you do not have to build lots of smaller service stations.
And just enjoy the polished and improved user interface. The Virtual City Playground update 1.10 makes your city-managing experience more delightful and smooth.
Virtual City Playground is a sim social that lets your imagination run wild so that you can look down at your wonderful metropolis and marvel at the wonders you've created. Please your inhabitants by providing them with tons of business opportunities and true-to-life neighborhoods, and entertainment facilities, among other amenities. Master trade, resources and balance between the booming development and the traffic that is a subsequent effect of the former.
Virtual City Playground is deep and ever evolving, yet easy to master. It is no wonder that Virtual City Playground has become one of the most beloved city-building simulators and ranks as a Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more. And G5 continues to enhance the gaming experience by launching regular free updates to this hit city-builder, thus always giving gamers something new to dig into, solve and create.
What's New in Version 1.10:
City-building just got social! Now you can invite your friends to play along, turning your real-life community into a true virtual playground!
- SOCIALIZE with friends! Send gifts to them and get energy and invest points in return.
- BUILD an Eco Skyscraper and putyour dream city on the map one floor at a time!
- TACKLE new quests! Over 35 new challenges to master – can you complete them all?
- BEAUTIFY your city with new decorations and public art designed to uplift and inspire!
- UTILIZE a new, more efficient premium tech station and save room for more buildings.
- PLAY FASTER! Recalculation optimizations allows you to get back into your city in no time flat!
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
- City-building just got social! Invite your friends to play and turn your real-life community into a true virtual playground.
- Build an Eco Skyscraper and put your cutting-edge city on the map one floor at a time.
- Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
- Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
- Utilize a new, more efficient premium tech station to keep citywide transportation running smoothly.
- Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
- Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
- Over 200 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
- 165+ buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
- 95 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
- Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
When: Today, July 10, 2013
For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About G5 Entertainment AB
G5 Entertainment AB is a developer and publisher of high quality downloadable games for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Kindle Fire, and Nook tablets. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5 owns a number of popular game franchises like Virtual City, Special Enquiry Detail, Supermarket Mania, Stand O'Food, and Mahjongg Artifacts, and invests in creating new games and bringing established franchises to new gaming platforms.
More information about the company can be found at: www.g5e.se/corporate.