FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Austin, TX – October 3, 2012 – Hellfire Games is proud to release Home Tycoon™, the new free-to-play city-building game in PlayStation®Home for the PlayStation®3 system, and the first game of its kind in the simulation genre. Home Tycoon™ launches in North America and Europe on October 3, 2012.
Featuring robust city-building simulation, hours of story-driven missions and activities, 16-player online street racing, and over 50 avatar rewards to earn, Home Tycoon™ is unlike anything you’ve played before. As the new Mayor, you’ll craft and personalize your city using over 60 unlockable buildings, including luxury homes, public parks, apartment complexes, power plants, research hospitals, police stations, and much more – the only limit is your imagination.
“We’re always thinking about how to deliver exciting new experiences to PlayStation Home,” said Jeff Posey, President of Hellfire Games. “ Home Tycoon™ is the first game of its kind, and we’ve worked hard to include something for everyone. I can’t wait to see what our players do with the creative freedom to build their dream city from the ground up.”
- Create your city from a birds-eye view and explore it at street level as your Home avatar
- Balance your economy to maximize income, population growth, & citizen happiness
- Build custom racetracks and race against your friends
- Make your city shine with dynamic day & night controls
- Compete on the leaderboards and visit other cities at the Train Station
- Expand your empire with mission packs, unlockable rewards, and suburb cities
- Unlock over 50 avatar rewards and more than 60 buildings
About Hellfire Games
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Hellfire Games boasts an accomplished management team with over 45 years of combined experience in the game development and tech industries. After leading the programming teams on several major MMO properties, the company’s principals formed Hellfire Games in 2009. The studio’s flagship property, Novus Prime, delivers fast-paced multiplayer space combat to PlayStation®Home on the PlayStation®3 system. To learn more, visit http://facebook.com/NovusPrime.
"PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Marketing Director / Community Manager, Hellfire Games
# # #