San Francisco, CA., and Paris, France.,- November 5, 2010 - Leading games publisher, BulkyPix, today announced an partnership with Little Worlds Studio, to publish the iPhone and iPod touch game, Survivium. Survivium is a fast- paced strategy game that pits player-created virtual viruses against each other.
In the game you become the mastermind behind the deadliest virus ever created. Develop it, program its viral genome sequence, and unleash it from your pocket laboratory and challenge gamers to the most deadly battle for domination of the planet. The winning virus is the one that conquers the most territory on the playing field. Check their virulence against computer generated viruses and once you have created a virus of formidable power, dispatch it online to do battle against other players' creations from around the world.
· 3 game modes : Training missions, Inter-virus duels, on-line duels
· 30 training missions, from beginners missions, to very challenging viruses
· 12 basic instructions to program the genome of the viruses including Eat, Jump, Clone, Dash, Acid, etc and an infinity of possibilities of genomes
· A very user-friendly user interface of genome sequencing
· A tutorial to guide you step-by-step in the creation of your first virus.
· Thousands of possibilities to customize the shape of your viruses: eyes, bodies, and accessories.
· On-line duels: challenge other players:
o Worldwide ranking
o Challenge any player, even if they are not online
o Challenge your friends directly
o View the statistics of each player: number of fights, victories, etc.
o Receive push notifications when you have been challenged by another player
· Manage your online virus bank: create as many viruses as you want
· Plenty of rewards to unlock to customize your viruses
· Post your results on you Facebook wall, boast of your achievements, brag to your friends and challenge them to see if they can knock you out of the first place.
· Listen your iPod music while playing Survivium
"We are actively expanding our product portfolio and are proud to bring a full range of entertainment to gamers worldwide," said Vincent Dondaine, CMO of BulkyPix. "Though simple in design Survivium's depth and challenging puzzles and gamplay mechanics has "one-more-go" addictive quality that will keep gamers entertained for hours.
"We're very excited to be working with BulkyPix to publish Survivium on the iOS platforms," said David Chomard, CEO from Little Worlds Studio. "Survivium is a terrific puzzle for hardcore gamers who enjoy strategy based entertainment. The puzzles will infuriate you and you'll get a jolt of pride as you progress throught he leaderboards decimating your opponents with your virus. Working on the game with BulkyPix has been a blast and we're looking forward to the terrific results of our partnership."
Survivium is currently in final stages of development and is scheduled for release in the end of November. For screens of the game, please visit ftp.bulkypix.com (login: bulkypix / password: bulkypix).
BulkyPix is an award winning publisher and developer of games and applications for iPhone and iPod Touch. The company was set up by former employees of Vivendi Games Mobile in 2008.
BulkyPix's ambition is to create and publish innovative games, such as MyBrute, Babel Rising, Twin Blades, Hysteria Project, Pix'N'Love Rush, Saving Private Sheep...
With its BtoB brand BulkyApps, the studio also develops and releases applications (cultural, commercial, and advertising).
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BulkypixYoutube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Bulkypix