San Francisco, CA., and Paris, France., - November 3, 2010 - Leading games publisher, BulkyPix, today announced an agreement with Revo Solutions, the creators of F.A.S.T. and Skies of Glory, to publish the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad game, Artillery Brigade. Artillery Brigade dramatically recreates the action and intensity of military conflicts of WWII, where the player takes on an overwhelming onslaught of enemy forces from land, sea and air.
In the game you will battle wave after wave of assaults from enemy companies of soldiers, warships, tanks, and much more! With a full 360-degree range of motion, you will blast away using high-powered, heavy weapons and machine guns, in an effort to defeat the attack. The amount of troops advancing and the pattern of attack changes and gets more difficult as you advance through the game.
"BulkpyPix is delighted to work with Revo Solutions and to bring Artillery Brigade to the Apple App Store. The game is an adrenaline-packed shooter that offers gamers first hand experience and the thrill of military combat," says Vincent Dondaine, CMO of BulkyPix. "The fast-paced, suspenseful and challenging action will have you coming back for more time and time again."
· Immersive real-time combat environment
· WWII simulation with full retina display and auto rotate support.
· Amazing graphics, visual effects music and true life sounds.
· Game center and Open Feint leaderboards and achievements for competing with friends around the globe.
· Easy controls choose between touch, gyroscope and accelerometer and use the great helpers like target finder, zoom and radar movement.
· 6 different environments.
· Day and night missions.
· 3 different classes of weapons machine guns, AA guns, rocket launchers.
· Unlock powerful weapons for each class.
· Great replay value - unlock survival mode for each campaign mission accomplished.
"BulkyPix's has proven their expertise in publishing high-quality games for the App Store and that makes them the ideal partner to bring Artillery Brigade to gamers worldwide," said Andrei Hanganu, Business Development Manager of Revo Solutions. "We have enjoyed working with BulkyPix, and are excited to broaden our relationship. Our hopes are high regarding the fact that both sides will gain a lot from this cooperation."
Artillery Brigade is currently in final stages of development and is scheduled for release mid November.
BulkyPix, Head of Communications