The new group dungeon will challenge even the best gamers, with fast-paced gameplay, hard-hitting bosses, and a unique time-extension system where players have to kill bosses in order to extend the dungeon timer. Great rewards, including the powerful Drei Frame armour, await those brave and strong enough to fight their way through the gruelling encounters.
Players completing Maquinas Outpost will not only have the chance to earn some highly rewarding loot but, for the first time, will earn Dungeon Points through the brand new DP system. These points will be earned in all of the games major dungeons and will be exchangeable at a brand new NPC for some incredible rewards. Never again will a hero’s efforts be in vain!
The challenges are not just confined to the deepest dungeons of Nevareth and a series of new bosses will roam the beginner level maps. These dangerous monsters are vying for blood, creating a unique opportunity for lower level players to hunt them down, save the world and find some powerful equipment!
Episode 6 adds a whole host of exciting new content and other significant additions include:
- Revamped upgrading system, giving the player greater control over the process.
- New Pets
- New Class-binding Armour
- New upgrading system for Astral Bikes
- New Astral Bike customisation items
- Improved Boss droprate
- Improved dungeon droprate
- Increased success rate for crafting Blended Runes
- New Damage Amplifiers for the Mission War
- New SP-dice when completing a dungeon
- Added ability to rejoin a solo-dungeon even after a disconnect
- Renamed Epic Items
More information, including the official trailer, screenshots and a full feature list, can be found at the official website http://www.cabalonline.com .