SCHLOß HOLTE-STUKENBROCK - March 9, 2011
Gamedoctors today announced that a brand-new campaign is shambling toward mega-hit iPhone and iPad titles ZombieSmash! and ZombieSmash! HD. The update,“Camp Nowhere,” will fully double the content found in the original game when it hits the App Store this April.
ZombieSmash! Camp Nowhere features include:
• Second, full-fledged campaign with 30 new days to survive
• Crisp Retina graphics with added parallax scrolling effects and Game Center support for iPhone
• Fresh zombie types to crush, including exploding, dynamite-strapped zombies, strong zombies that (almost) always keep their feet, and a towering boss to take down
• New specials like fireworks that launch zombies into the air for a spectacular finish and a head inflation power that blows zombie heads up like balloons
• Twitter connectivity to easily share your best smashes with the world
• In-app purchasing opportunities to help players even the odds
• Expanded soundtrack with all-new, zombie-killing tunes by video game music legend Chris Huelsbeck
“Although Camp Nowhere is technically an update to ZombieSmash!, calling it one doesn’t really capture the scale of the new content… we prefer to think of it as a completely free sequel which we’ve put months of work into,” said Dr. Matthias Höchsmann, co-founder of Gamedoctors.“Our fans have been incredibly supportive over the past year, and this is our way of saying‘thank you.’ Can’t wait to see what you all think of the new campaign!”
Take out your aggression on the undead hordes and prepare for new challenges included in the rapidly-approaching Camp Nowhere update, download ZombieSmash! from the App Store today at http://itunes.com/apps/ZombieSmash. For ZombieSmash! HD on iPad, visit http://itunes.com/apps/ZombieSmashHD
For more info, visit the official site at http://zombiesmash.gamedrs.com
Gamedoctors is an independent game development studio based in Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock, Germany. Founded in 2009 by Matthias and Thomas Höchsmann, the company develops games that are imaginative, entertaining and hilarious. With titles appearing on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and other mobile platforms, Gamedoctors aims to use entertaining and engaging gameplay to create polished, technically-advanced experiences that everyone, from casual to hardcore gamers, will enjoy. Their first title, ZombieSmash!, is now available for all iOS devices, and a number of new games are in the works which are set to raise the bar for mobile gaming experiences later this year.
Ryan Morgan, TriplePoint PR