Bracknell, 3rd April, 2012 – Kalypso Media is pleased to announce the release of Tropico 4: Modern Times for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft today. The expansion, available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360 priced at a wallet-pleasing 1200 Microsoft Points, adds a massive new single-player campaign, new (modernised) buildings, new presidential edicts, and much more!
The times are changing and the island nation of Tropico is evolving. The Internet, a New World Order, terrorists, global financial markets and space exploration are on the rise and pose new challenges to El Presidente and his regime in Tropico 4: Modern Times.
Old buildings and structures are becoming obsolete and need to be upgraded or even replaced by their modern counterparts. Cars and transportation need modernisation to meet the needs of a changing economy; and now El Presidente can even send people to the International Space Station! El Presidente and his ministers must now join the war against terror and control Internet regulation and freedom of speech on Tropico.
- Make Tropico fit for the 21st century: Evolve the island from the Cold War era to modern times and even into the future
- 30 new buildings become available as time progresses, including condos, skyscrapers, organic ranches and biofarms. Replace obsolete buildings with these modern and inspiring designs.
- Upgrade old buildings to new variants – modernized apartment buildings, banks, museums and much more
- 10 new edicts allow even more control over your citizens’ lives. Block or limit citizens’ Internet use, create a police state or be a “good guy” and launch the Festival of Love edict.
- New single player campaign comprised of 12 comprehensive
scenario missions. Protect Tropico from unseen and sinister forces.
For more information please contact:
Head of Marketing and PR, Kalypso Media UK
Marketing and Assistant, Kalypso Media UK
About The Kalypso Media Group
Founded in 2006 in Germany by industry veterans Simon Hellwig and Stefan Marcinek, Kalypso Media is a global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with 120 employees world-wide
Along with Headquarters in Worms, Germany, the company has offices in the United Kingdom and the United States. Kalypso Media also enjoys very strong global digital distribution through its Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. Subsidiary, and owns three development studios – Realmforge Studios GmbH, Gaming Minds Studios GmbH and Noumena Studios GmbH – and works with multiple leading independent developers.
Kalypso Media‘s titles include the critically acclaimed Tropico 4, Sins of a Solar Empire, Dungeons and Jagged Alliance: Back in Action. Upcoming multi-platform titles include The Dark Eye – Demonicon and Port Royale 3, along with Legends of Pegasus and Hard Reset: Extended Edition for PC. Further information about Kalypso Media is available at http://www.kalypsomedia.com.
Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox LIVE are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.