HONG KONG - Oct. 10, 2013 - Net Games Laboratory, an independent development studio founded by veterans of some of Eastern Europe’s most successful online gaming companies, today announced that its team-based arcade space shooter Cannons Lasers Rockets will launch for PC, Mac and Linux on digital download platforms in November 2013. An online space shooter in which players choose from hundreds of spaceships to customize and team up to defeat other groups of players in fast-paced dogfights, Cannons Lasers Rockets’ highly-competitive gameplay draws from MMOs and MOBAs alike to create a new space combat experience. The game will be playable cross-platform across PC, Mac and Linux at launch, with mobile releases planned for later dates.
- View the gameplay trailer and learn more about Cannons Lasers Rockets on Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=120739291
Cannons Lasers Rockets features:
- Furious team-based PvP gameplay, ranging from a handful of dogfighters up to 50 ships competing on a single map
- Hundreds of creatively-imagined, customizable ships with a wide array of equipment to choose from for further personalization
- Arcade-style space shooter action with easy-to-learn controls but strategic depth for experienced players
- Multiple mission types that play out across dozens of maps which feature interactive environments that can provide tactical advantages
- Emphasis on community and competitive gameplay, with tournaments, leaderboards, achievements, and special in-game challenges
- Cross-platform multiplayer across PC, Mac and Linux, with iOS and Android versions to come at a later date
About Net Games Laboratory
Net Games Laboratory was founded through a partnership between Nat Invest Group and a small team of veteran online game developers from leading Eastern European studios like Nival, GD-Team and Wargaming ( World of Tanks). Incorporated in Hong Kong in 2010 as an independently owned and operated game development company, Net Games is dedicated to pushing the technological and creative limits in game design and developing interactive virtual worlds outside the typical fantasy genre. The studio’s upcoming PvP arcade space shooter Cannons Lasers Rockets will launch for PC in November 2013.
To learn more about Net Games Laboratory, please visit: http://netgameslab.com/.