CarDust, a new mobile 3D racing game by Spectrum Entertainment, is in its final stages of development. It will be released for both iOS and Android platforms in June 2012.
From desolate wastelands to abandoned post-industrial suburbia, tire-burning dust eaters come together to risk life and limb in the CarDust challenge. Glory, riches and frequent oil changes await you on these inhospitable tracks!
The game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadNr760ilE
Both full packages (iOS and Android) will include, among others:
- five cars plus an unlockable sixth vehicle
- five richly featured 3D tracks plus an unlockable sixth one
- innovative time warp and position switching powerups
- two casual race modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents, and TimeTrial enabling you to race your own "ghost"
- social integration enabling the player to download and compete against world's best "ghosts"
- Big Tournament mode: race on four different tracks and score the most points to unlock extra content
- full OpenFeint integration with leaderboards, achievements and TimeTrial "ghost competition" with the best player currently out there.
There is also a free version planned for both platforms.
More information: http://www.cardustgame.com/
Tagline: Leave 'em in the dust!
CarDust game support contact: email@example.com
Spectrum Entertainment contact: firstname.lastname@example.org