New York, NY - December 1, 2011
Indie developer Broken Compass Studios today launched their iOS debut Catball Eats It All, a puzzle platformer with detailed hand-drawn artwork. In Catball Eats It All, players roll the round feline through a psychedelic world of graffiti, eating and growing to epic proportions. To avoid your arch nemesis Dogwall, you’ll devour every last bit of the world! Catball Eats It All is available today as a free download.
Catball eats treats to grow bigger as he rolls, bounces and flies through unique landscapes like a toothy T-rex or wrinkly pug. Eating makes you grow bigger, and growing bigger lets you eat more. Catball must snack swiftly to ward off the advances of Dogwall, his canine nemesis who looms hungrily in the background. The game’s intuitive two-touch control scheme lets you zip, float and fly around the vivid worlds. Grow your multiplier by eating special items, aiming for a three-crown score on every level. Catball and his trippy surroundings pop off the screen, each hand drawn by Philadelphia graffiti artist NoseGo.
Catball Eats It All features:
• Hand-painted art by graffiti artist NoseGo – gameplay built around beautiful street murals.
• Start small and get big! Eat little treats and work your way up to devouring entire worlds.
• Unique, two-touch controls are immediately accessible – roll and fly around levels at lightning speed.
• Deceptively simple gameplay and high-score replayability makes Catball accessible to all types of players.
• PLUS IT HAS DUBSTEP
• Compete with friends over a global leaderboard, with Facebook & Gamecenter support.
• Cute character skins include fierce Tigerball and black and white Pencilball.
• DLC offers new courses in the weeks to come.
LAUNCH WEEK SPECIAL – to celebrate the launch of Catball, we’re giving away TWO FULL COURSES completely free! Download Catball Eats It All today, free on the iOS App Store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/catball-eats-it-all/id478615881?ls=1&mt=8
See how graffiti artwork was turned into Catball worlds in this video.
For more information, visit:
• Website - BrokenCompassStudios.com
• Twitter - twitter.com/CatballEatsAll
• tumblr - catballeatsitall.tumblr.com
About Broken Compass Studios
Broken Compass Studios is a group of people with many different talents in visual art, digital art, music, game design, and game development, who all share a passion for making beautiful, unique, and life-destroyingly awesome games.
Rich Jones, TriplePoint for Broken Compass Studios