MUNICH, Germany - October 29, 2008
Burda:ic, a publisher of online games worldwide, today announced that a slew of limited-edition Halloween costumes are now available for Florensia, the colorful fantasy MMORPG. Players can dress their characters in frightening pumpkin headgear, spooky hockey masks, mummy bandages, or the always popular skeleton costume. These terrifying outfits aren’t just for looks; they improve hit points, defensive power, recovery, attacks, and more!
These Halloween-themed items will be available in the Item Shop until November 6, 2008, and include:
• Pumpkin Hat: Maximum HP +20, Maximum MP +20
• Frankenstein Hat: Physical Defensive Power +8
• Devil Doll Mask: Close range maximum attack power +5, Magic maximum attack power +5
• Hockey Mask: Close range maximum attack power +5, Magic maximum attack power +5
• Candle Hat: HP Recovery + 1%, MP Recovery + 1%
• Skeleton Costume: Maximum HP + 200
• Demon Doll: HP Recovery + 2%, MP Recovery + 2%
• Mummy Clothes: Physical Defensive Power + 4, Magic Defensive Power + 4
To find out more about Florensia, visit http://www.florensia-online.com.
Florensia is a free-to-play, maritime MMORPG that blends vibrant, colorful graphics with classically accessible gameplay. Choosing one of four starting classes, from the sword-wielding Mercenary to the spell casting Noble, players will do battle with a huge variety of weapons and magical abilities as they explore expansive, underground dungeons and sail uncharted seas. Thousands of players have already signed up and headed out in search of adventure, and there has never a better time to join them in the wild and wonderful world of Florensia.
Burda:ic GmbH is an online games publisher that markets and distributes massively multiplayer online games (MMOG) such as Ragnarok Online, Florensia, and HelloKitty Online. Furthermore, Burda:ic has established interactive gamer communities like alaplaya.eu or sanriotown.com. More information about Burda:ic is available at www.burda-ic.com.
Rannie Yoo, TriplePoint