FORT LEE, N.J. – Feb. 09, 2012 – Valentine’s Day is the time of the year when people reach out to others to show they care. Fantage.com (Fantage) – a leading virtual world for kids ages six to 16 – is hosting five days of Valentine’s Day-themed in-game festivities. Beginning in the late afternoon tomorrow and ending on Tuesday, Feb. 14, Fantage users can enjoy new items, games and prizes in celebration of St. Valentine himself. Interested users can register to try Fantage for free at www.fantage.com.
Fantage’s Valentine’s Day celebration includes:
- Chocolate Fountain: Players who walk through the constantly running Chocolate Fountain in Downtown while wearing one of the limited edition costumes will get covered in chocolate. This sweet trick will work on new costumes, as well as those from the last time the Chocolate Fountain appeared in Fantage.
- Scavenger Hunt: 20 golden hearts have been hidden around Fantage. Players should make sure to visit every corner of every town during the event as a small prize will be given for every golden heart found.
- Stamp Book: A seasonal celebration is not complete unless you get the stamp book filled. Fantage fans who complete all the Stamp Book activities during the event will receive the 2012 Valentine's Day Medal.
- Prize Booth and Limited Event Items: 10 Valentine’s Day related items await players in the Prize Booth located at the Carnival. Additional Limited Event Items such as a Strawberry Costume can be purchased at the Item Cart. The Event Friendship Bracelet can be found in the Friendship Bracelet vending machine.
- Group game: In “Finkelstein’s V-Day Battle,” players are dressed up in parfait costumes trying to get sprinkled with different toppings. At the end of each game, the team with more users covered in a specific topping will win.
- Four all-new mini-games, including Chocolate Boxes, Match-Maker, Spread the Love and Chocolate Delivery
Fantage has grown to more than 16 million users and is the recipient of many awards, including the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review for excellence in children’s interactive media and a Mom’s Choice Award®.
For more information or to join one of the fastest-growing virtual world for kids, tweens and teens, please visit: http://fantage.com/. Review accounts are available for qualified press.
Founded in 2007 and launched the following year, Fantage.com is a next-generation destination site for children. Fantage games and adventures entertain and delight children, and promote positive social interaction in an engaging, exciting, safe environment that both kids and parents love. Fantage also provides an age-appropriate, safe social networking experience within a fun virtual world. The company is dedicated to the safety of Fantage members, and has a highly sophisticated, three-tier safety system providing the greatest level of protection of any community site for children on the web. Fantage also is extending its in-game experience by moving to the mobile game platform, offering mini-game favorites such as Fantage Bullseye and FishFish: Deep Blue.