18th September 2007: Northamptonshire, UK: Interweaving time travel and retro side-scrolling action with dual-screen play, Oxygen Games™ latest Nintendo DS™ title offers players a colourful and vibrant setting in which to save the world of Skyla from certain destruction.
Playing as Nec, the object of Chronos Twins is to travel back in time to foil the intentions of the nameless horror that threatens to destroy his world in the present. This is accomplished by playing across the two screens, completing puzzles and moving or destroying things in the past (lower screen) to alter the present (upper screen). Once the basics have been learned, the game becomes increasingly challenging as the two screens merge into one; although later challenges require the player to separate time again.
Oxygen Games™ is pleased to be able to offer a video for media use, which can be downloaded from;
• A wide range of upgradeable weapons, with the ability to shoot both horizontally and vertically
• Special moves to enable the character to access awkward locations
• Time-travelling enemies, instantly changing situations across the temporal zones
• The ability to freeze time in order to complete puzzles
• Simultaneous offensive and defensive play across both screens
• Unique characteristics in each screen‘world’
• Play simultaneously in the past and the present
• Designed with a gradual learning curve to ease the player into the game
• The option to split or merge time across dual screens
• Variety and diversity of graphics and locations, including; desert, caverns, temples, and technological worlds
• Original IP
Double the action– double the play! Chronos Twins, only available for Nintendo DS™, will be in the shops from October 12th.
For further information, please contact:
Nicôle le Strange,
T: +44 (0) 1933 445964
M: +44 (0) 7901 552839
About Oxygen Games™
Oxygen Games™ boasts a broad range of fun&sociable titles to capture the imagination of the emerging games audience. With the focus on all major console platforms, Oxygen’s games are based on mainstream lifestyles and interests, whilst delivering contemporary content featuring sports, music&well known personalities. For more information please visit www.oxygengames.net
NINTENDO DS IS A TRADEMARK OF NINTENDO