Hamburg, June 22, 2012 – It's time to take the bridge in Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict, where a select group of space captains can now wage tactical battles in their massive battleships during closed beta testing.
Please take note: The game was announced in February as "Nexus Conflict". With the start of CBT, the title has been changed to "Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict". Please update your databases accordingly.
This free-to-play real-time strategy game by gamigo is based on the well-known universe of Black Prophecy. It lets players take command of battleships that are up to 1.5 kilometers long and can be individually equipped with a wide variety of modules and weapons. This gives players the choice of which of the classic MMO roles - tank, healer, damage dealer - they would like to take on in battle. Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict includes a comprehensive PvP mode with a matchmaking system. Tyi and Genides are mired in a continual battle for control of important regions within the Nexus.
Features of Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict at a glance:
- Players command individually equipped battleships in tactically challenging real-time battles in space
- 18 different ship types (from small corvettes to gigantic cruisers)
- 30 regions, of which 22 can be conquered
- more than 350 ship modules allow for comprehensive upgrades and individualized equipping of battleships
- Skill system
- Players take on tactical roles in a group: tank, healer, damage dealer
- high-quality 3D graphics thanks to the Unity engine
About gamigo AG
gamigo AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axel Springer AG, was founded in 2001 and has grown to become one of the leading publishers of free-to-play MMOGs in Europe. In 2010 gamigo also began publishing its games globally. A team of more than 100 employees works in the company headquarters in Hamburg and its branch office in New York City. The key to success is the emphasis on publishing high-quality games supervised by first-rate community management. The portfolio includes games from all ends of the gaming spectrum - from Facebook games and browser-based games to elaborate MMORPGs.