Wednesday 5th August/... We have a limited number of places left for a Multiplayer Showcase and Hands-On event for Colin McRae DiRT 2 and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising this Friday 7th August at:
Courthouse Doubletree Hotel
19-21 Great Marlborough Street
The day will kick off at 11:30am, finish around 3:30pm and will include:
• High-definition cinema screen demos of both titles
• DiRT 2: Honouring McRae in game, Multiplayer details, demoing previously unseen game content (including Battersea Night Rally Cross, Malaysia Rally and China - these are not in the standard preview code).
• More on DiRT 2: Interview opportunities with Ralph Fulton, Game Design Manager, and DiRT 2 Chief Games Designer, Matt Horsman.
• Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising: Full co-op details for the game, demoing previously unseen missions (not in preview code), showing mission editor (PC).
• More on OFP:DR: Interview opportunities with Tim Browne, Senior Games Designer and Lead Artist Mike Smith.
We'll also have Xbox 360 pods so that you can sort the pros from the noobs by playing both titles competitively against one another.
Not only that, but you’ll be able to walk away with debug preview code for both titles!
Oh, and we’ll feed and water you too, to ensure you get your weekend off to a tip-top start.
All we need right now is for you to come back with a“Yep, count me in!” and whether you want to interview the DiRT 2 and Operation Flashpoint dev teams to email@example.com