Following the overwhelming response given to the Grand Strategy Expansion, Slitherine and the independent team behind the successful add on are proud to announce a long list of new updates that brings the game to a new level. One of the main goals we have here at Slitherine is to support our games through the community even months after they are released; Commander Europe at War is a true testament to that.
Here is a short list of the changes:
• Specially created 228-page highly polished and detailed player’s manual
• Significantly enhanced map, which includes more cities, ports&forts (e.g., Gustav, Ostwell&Siegfried), revised political borders boarders, updated/new terrain features (e.g., Persian Gulf), naval transport loops (e.g., Kiel) and airbases
• Country specific unit graphics and optional NATO style counters for all major and minor nations
• Map wide weather that includes mud/rain, winter or severe winter and fair weather effects, on units on land and for units at sea clam and rough effects.
• Robust partisan model forcing historical commitment to anti-partisan operations
For a full list of added features, please check the related news item on the Slitherine web site www.slitherine.com
If you think you've mastered Commander Europe at War, the Grand Strategy Expansion will give you new exciting challenges. If you never tried the game, than you've missed one of the most exicting and rewarding wargames out there.