Munich - December 23th, 2011 - CoreCode together with nCreate are proud to announce that the racing game CoreBreach, initially only available for Mac OS X, is now available for Linux and Windows too.
CoreBreach is THE brand-new futuristic "anti-gravity" racing game with combat-based gameplay. CoreBreach features a futuristic environment where you have to fight your evil opponents while racing towards world domination. The game boasts a compelling career mode with 6 diverse race tracks, 6 upgradeable anti-gravity race ships and 6 different combat weapons.
CoreBreach has just been released on online retailer Desura with the suggested retail price of 6,99 USD.
Free promotional copies for press reviews of the game are available on request.
Watch the promotional trailer here:
• 6 exciting anti-gravity racing ships from easily maneuverable to rigid but ultra-fast
• 6 beautiful, detailed and futuristic race tracks of varying difficulty
• 6 different combat weapons incl. the deadly „Zeus Plasma Cannon“
• career mode with enthralling story-line
• upgrade ships and weapons with your trophy money
• unlock a special bonus ship by accomplishing special objectives
• split-screen multiplayer support
• internet high-scores for global competition
• time-attack mode for endless challenge
• support for steering wheels and gamepads
• create new race tracks or play race tracks other users built
Website with more information:
CoreBreach on Desura: