Munich - August 30th, 2011 - CoreCode together with nCreate are proud to announce that the Mac racing game CoreBreach has been released!
CoreBreach is THE brand-new futuristic "anti-gravity" racing game exclusively available for Mac OS X. CoreBreach features a futuristic environment where you have to fight your evil opponents while racing towards world domination. The game boasts a compelling career mode with 6 diverse race tracks, 6 upgradeable anti-gravity race ships and 6 different combat weapons.
CoreBreach has just been released on the Mac App Store with the suggested retail price of 6,99 USD.
Free promotional copies for press reviews of the game are available on request (redemption coupons at the App Store).
Watch the promotional trailer here:
• 6 exciting anti-gravity racing ships from easily maneuverable to rigid but ultra-fast
• 6 beautiful, detailed and futuristic race tracks of varying difficulty
• 6 different combat weapons incl. the deadly „Zeus Plasma Cannon“
• career mode with enthralling story-line
• upgrade ships and weapons with your trophy money
• unlock a special bonus ship by accomplishing special objectives
• split-screen multiplayer support
• internet high-scores for global competition
• time-attack mode for endless challenge
• support for steering wheels and gamepads
• create new race tracks or play race tracks other users built
• true mac native gaming, easy pausing & switching to/from fullscreen and other apps
Website with more information:
Mac App Store Link with long description: