UTRECHT, THE NETHERLANDS, December, 20 th, 2012
- Cowbeam released for Mac OS for $2.99,- USD/€2.69,- EUR!
- Cowbeam for iOS pricedropped to $0.99,- USD/€0.89,- EUR
- New Apocalypse mode added for a bigger challenge!
To celebrate the end of the world Digital Dreams releases "Cowbeam" for Mac OS and a short trailer of how the world is coming to its end. ( LINK)
After its successful release on iOS, Cowbeam is now making its debut on Mac OS in even higher definition! To let everyone enjoy themselves at the end of the world, the price from Cowbeam dropped for iOS and a new Apocalypse playmode is released.
Cowbeam is available to download from the Mac App Store and the iOS App Store as a universal app in HD for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The game is priced at $2.99,- USD/€2.69,- EUR for Mac OS and $0.99,- USD/€0.89,- EUR for the smaller iOS version.
Cowbeam can best be described as a singleplayer “Who is it?” with planets instead of faces. You need to gather hints that point you towards the right planet where a cow resides. These hints range from the planet’s color to its size, and from the planets vegetation to the amount of moons orbiting around the planet.
Finding the cow is not all that matters, you’ll also want to find stars, hidden within the solar systems. These are used to unlock new levels and upgrades, preparing you for the more difficult levels ahead.
The cows you find are stored in canisters and become a colorful collection. There are even some very special cows to be found throughout these galaxies.
Apocalypse Mode is a new game mode in Cowbeam where hints are only visible for a brief amount of time forcing the player to remember the hints he/she has gathered. Furthermore you can unlock a new achievement if you complete all levels on the new Apocalypse mode. The Apocalypse mode is perfect for the advanced player. Are you up for the challenge?
· Uniquely clever casual puzzle gameplay
· Nearly 5 million unique cows to find
· Universal app in HD for iPhone, iPad & iPod
· Social media and Gamecenter integration for iOS
· 14 upgrades to unlock
· Over 50 levels spread across 9 unique galaxies
· Awesome new Apocalypse Mode in Cowbeam 1.1 Update
END OF PRESS RELEASE
About Digital Dreams
Digital Dreams is an indie game studio consisting of developers with a background in Triple-A game development.
We want to reach out to a large and varied audience, giving them unique, meaningful and memorable experiences, by always striving for the highest quality, continuous innovation and creative and intriguing game design.
Digital Dreams is located in Utrecht, the Netherlands, at the Dutch Game Garden. Other companies like Vlambeer (Super Crate Box), Ronimo (Swords and Soldiers, Awesomenauts) and Monobanda (Bohm) are situated here as well.
Cowbeam Apocalypse update trailer
- http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cowbeam/id525734464?l=en&ls=1&mt=8 Cowbeam iOS app store link
Cowbeam Mac app store link
- Visit digitaldreamsgames.com/presskit() for all necessary info on Cowbeam.
- Visit digitaldreamsgames.com/portfolio/cowbeam for the Cowbeam game page, including the earlier released concept art and gameplay trailer
- Use the #Cowbeam hashtag to join the discussion on Twitter
- Cowbeam.com is Cowbeam’s official website.
- Visit http://www.digitaldreamsgames.com/contact/press/ for all press affairs and earlier press releases