Vogster Entertainment announced today Episode 6: THE ACHILLES HELIX, illustrated by Gary Erskine will premier on Saturday February 5th. CrimeCraft: BLEEDOUT, combines the best of MMORPG gaming (thousands of players, loot, guilds/gangs, crafting, trading, missions, customizable skills, PvE and PvP Combat) with the fast-paced action and skill-based gameplay of a shooter.
CrimeCraft: BLEEDOUT, is set in the persistent world of Sunrise City, a gang-infested near-future metropolis reeling from the total collapse of the world economy. This newest update features the second volume of weekly episodes that will reveal back-stabbing conspiracies and world-shaking revelations. The story of the collapse and the New Age of Ruin continues in Episode 6: THE ACHILLES HELIX, written by Mike Kennedy (Star Wars, Superman, Alien vs Predator) and featuring artwork by comic book veteran Gary Erskine (Dan Dare, Star Wars, Terminator, Transformers).
BLEEDOUT Episode 6: THE ACHILLES HELIX
This episode focuses on The Sons of Liberty, and the secret projects brewing in their military laboratories. The Player will participate in experiments that could either result in Uber-soldier abilities or tragedy. The mysterious disappearance of their former leader also starts to point towards dangerous secret agendas that could change the landscape of Sunrise City forever.
Nowadays, you're lucky if you don't end up as a puddle of hair, teeth, and eyeballs. And it's not just the violent combat running wild on the streets that can put your life at risk. Even the promises of 'beneficial science' come with a risk, but if you're one of the lucky ones to survive the program, you could stroll out of the lab more powerful than ever. But that's a big if...
This newest major content update includes the following features:
· Episodic Conclusion– Players will witness the heart pounding conclusion of the Bleedout Campaign and learn the secret behind what caused the world's collapse. Each week, a new episode of the gripping story will be released with 2½ hours of new story-based missions. Featuring art from comic book all-stars such as Howard Chaykin, Glenn Fabry, Trevor Hairsine, Gary Erskine, and Vince Proce, the second wave of Bleedout episodes will provide hours of top notch graphic game play.
· New Maps– New maps will emerge, including Deckard Harbor, a dense maze of walkways in the port district; Municipal Bank, a heavily guarded financial fortress for the ultimate PvP robbery; and a third, soon to be announced location.
· New Abilities– 6 new abilities will provide a wealth of tactical combat options, including Turrets and Flash Grenades.
· Reputation Phase 2– Reputation Leaderboards go live in February, with unique player signatures, titles, and rewards.
· Player Requests– The CrimeCraft community drives development, and a multitude of player requests have been added, such as more character customization options, refinements to character professions and skills, new play modes, weapon modification kits, AUGs, and much more!
Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street and the secrets to criminal success and survival. Hustle and kill to build a Reputation while unfolding the mysteries behind the devastating Bleedout event. Customize unique weapons and performance enhancing drugs for personal use or profit. Form a gang with your friends or ally with trustworthy strangers to dominate the city. Become the anti-hero at the top of everyone's hit list.
CrimeCraft blends the action-packed combat of online shooters with the community and role-playing elements of today’s hottest massively multiplayer games. Previous updates have added player controlled nightclubs, new maps, new gameplay modes, new weapons, new skills, prize tournaments (daily, weekly, and monthly) and a host of additional gameplay improvements. The BLEEDOUT campaign will continue to advance the brand's unique style and setting.
About Vogster Entertainment
Established in September 2005, Vogster Entertainment, LLC, is a venture-funded, independent entertainment company that delivers high quality, inspiring and creative content for all major gaming platforms, leveraging opportunities that tie into refreshing themes and brands relevant to gamers. The international company is headquartered in the New York City metropolitan area with a Development studio in Eastern Europe, where it employs a host of talented industry professionals with multiple awards and top-selling games to their collective credit. Vogster is the developer and publisher of the online shooter CrimeCraft, the comic-book inspired arcade brawler Unbound Saga and the acclaimed cartoon-strategy series Robocalypse.