MELBOURNE – 27 March 2013 – New to Android, CrossCraze is a classic crossword puzzle game where you place letters on a board to form interlocking words. With its slick presentation and extensive range of features, CrossCraze aims to re-energize the genre.
- Compete with the computer or pass-and-play with a friend
- 20 board layouts, from 15x15 squares up to 21x21
- 2 game modes: 'Classic' and 'Tile Stacking'
- 4 fiendishly clever levels of Artificial Intelligence
- 8 languages with over 1.7 million words
- All words are sorted by difficulty
- Add or disallow words as you like
- Instant score display
- 'Hint' option for when you're stuck
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Displays in both portrait and landscape modes
Frustrated by the time-wasting and cheating found in online word games? CrossCraze lets you select a computer opponent to match your own skill level. It will never cheat, never take more than a moment to move and never abandon a game before the end. How refreshing!
Choose from two game modes: 'Classic', where new letters must be placed next to existing ones (e.g. change BEAT to BEATS); and 'Tile Stacking', where new tiles can also be dropped over old ones (e.g. change SCRABBLE to SCRIBBLED).
CrossCraze is a great way to exercise your brain, expand your vocabulary or even practice a foreign language. Play in US or International English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch or Danish.
CrossCraze is available now from the Google Play Store for $2.99 (USD).
Visit www.crosscraze.com for further details, screenshots and a game trailer.
CrossCraze History: CrossCraze was first released for Windows in 1999 and quickly established itself as one of the leading games in its genre. It’s undergone many updates over the years, but this is its biggest transformation yet, with new features, a completely redesigned user interface, and a fresh, modern look.
Developer: ORT Software launched in 1994. Other games include Astrogeddon, TerraFire and AstroFire.
Both Astrogeddon and TerraFire have won the Shareware Industry Awards’ ‘Best Action Game’ category.
Press Pack: http://www.ortsoftware.com/press.html