Irvine, Calif. – Aug. 31, 2011 – It’s time for European players to choose their fight! Which mercenary corporation will you fight for in Crossfire Europe? Players accepted into the closed beta test (CBT) can now enter the combat zone and begin fragging away. Closed beta will run through Sept.12 20:59 CET/18:59 GMT on SG Interactive's European-optimized servers.
Beta testing is not without its rewards! SG Interactive has plenty locked and loaded for closed beta:
- Just for creating a new character during the closed beta
period, players will receive the following timed or permanent
- Crossfire Logo Spray - lasts seven days
- M4AI Assault Rifle
- Smoke Grenade
- Any player that reaches the rank of Private (level 2) during
closed beta will automatically receive the following on the first
day of open beta:
- Water Bottle - lasts 30 days
- Permanent BC-Axe WCG Melee Weapon
- To go out with a bang, there will be a huge send off 3 hours
before the end of closed beta by the GMs (Sept. 12 18:00 CET/16:00
- Players who take a screenshot and upload it to the Crossfire Europe official forums will be entered for one of ten chances to win a $50 Amazon Gift Certificate. (The Official CBT GM Screenshot Thread will be posted and announced on that day.)
- There’s more! Players who participate in the closed beta
will have something waiting for them at open beta:
- Founder Card – This is a special permanent banner that will be distributed only to players who joined closed beta
- Players will be able to keep their closed beta in-game name
About Crossfire Europe Crossfire Europe is a fast-paced military combat shooter between two competing mercenary forces, Global Risk and Black List. Players will choose which side to join and battle in four different gameplay modes: team deathmatch, elimination, search and destroy, mutation and the unique ghost mode.
About SG Interactive
SG Interactive, formerly Ntreev USA, is a publisher of high-quality online games headquartered in Southern California. Founded in 2006 and acquired by noted game developer SmileGate in 2010, SG Interactive is dedicated to providing players with free online games, a welcoming virtual community, and outstanding customer support. Offering a diverse and expanding selection of titles which currently includes multiplayer FPS Project Blackout, anime action brawler Grand Chase, casual golf game Pangya, and MMORPG Trickster Online, SG Interactive hopes to continue bringing smiles to players all over the world as they prepare for the launch of their new online gaming portal in 2011.
# # #