FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 15, 2011 (Dallas, TX) – Forget handing out fruitcakes and socks this holiday season. We’ve got something better: a sizzling – and FREE! – trivia game for the iPhone and iPad!
Dallas-based Blockdot has released “CrossWire,” a game that challenges you to match up related facts and score as many points as possible.
To play, simply touch an answer on one side, then touch the matching answer on the other side. If it’s correct, a green line will connect the answers.
Score enough points in the first two rounds and you’ll make it to the third and final “HotWire” round — where the stakes become even more explosive!
With puzzles from every theme imaginable – movies, music, and sports, just to name a few – CrossWire will keep you entertained long after the holiday season has ended!
· Earn achievements for outstanding game play.
· Touch a button to send a challenge-a-friend email.
· Post your scores to a global leaderboard.
· Compete with other Apple Game Center players.
Get the game – and remember, it’s FREE! – by visiting the Apple iTunes Store http://itunes.apple.com/us/app//id482402015?mt=8
More great iPhone and iPad games from Blockdot can be found at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/blockdot-inc./id299403080About Blockdot
Blockdot, a Media General, Inc. company, is an award-winning specialty agency for brands and select partners. For over 10 years, Blockdot has delivered immersive experiences that connect consumers and world-class brands in the digital arena — including American Airlines, Kraft, LEGO, Microsoft, Universal Studios, VISA and Verizon. Our technical and creative work captivates and informs audiences. More information can be found at www.blockdot.com.
· Blockdot on Twitter – http://twitter.com/Blockdot
· Blockdot’s Blog – http://blockdot.wordpress.com/
· Blockdot on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Blockdot
· Kewlbox.com on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/kewlbox