Milton Keynes, 27th May 2009 Bluestone Interactive Ltd, a new publisher and distributor of Interactive Entertainment software is pleased to announce the imminent release of CustomPlay Golf 2010 on PCDVD set for May 2009.
Two years in the making, the team who created and developed CustomPlay Golf are back. With so few golf video games that actually hit the mark, CustomPlay 2010 is a hole in one experience. Exploring true realism offering an all new physics engine that utilizes real-world data. Golf isn’t simply a game; it’s a way of life.
CustomPlay Golf 2010 adds to the golfing experience with a game packed with features that takes the player to a whole new level of both realism and game play. All new graphical effects including enhanced lighting and shadow systems for objects and terrain, normal map, detail map, mega-texture and more! Players will marvel at the stunning graphics, enhanced lighting and shadow system and more. The easy to play game mechanics will guarantee all of the thrills and drama on the 18th hole.
Courses and modes
Championship Golf - 20 full 18 holed licensed courses available and more available to download. Par3, Crazy Golf, Pitch and Putt, Mini Golf and of course the all important Range, perfect for honing that perfect swing.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or someone who’s never attempted to design a course before, CustomPlay 2010’s editor is sheer simplicity to use. Not only are players able to create courses but they can also customize their look and play style, allowing for the ultimate in gaming couture.
• New game modes including Stableford, Practice, Nearest the Pin, Longest Drive etc.
• Improved draw distance, allowing the entire course to be displayed in the distance.
• Zero load times between holes.
• All new characters and animations.
• Real-time passing of time– choose your tee time and watch time fly!
• Multilingual version available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian&Russian
• All new physics engine, using real-world data
• Twenty courses available, with further available to download, including real, licensed courses: -
- <*>Championship Golf– 20 full 18 hole courses*> <*>Par 3 * Pitch and putt * Range*> <*>Crazy Golf– 2 courses * Mini Golf*>
Tee off with CustomGolf 2010 and master that swing!
Released May 2009
For distribution enquires please contact - email@example.com
For all press and media related enquires please contact Dan Muir– firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluestone Interactive Ltd
Bluestone Interactive is a publisher of Interactive software for various gaming platforms. Head quartered in the UK, Bluestone has development partners and distributors throughout the world and will publish a variety and full range of titles across current platforms that will offer value, solid gameplay and something uniquely different.