Glendale, CA—February 23, 2010—Ignition Entertainment announced today that Deadly Premonition is available now exclusively on Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft. Deadly Premonition is a third-person survival-horror action adventure game that places players in the role of Special Agent Francis York Morgan, the FBI agent in charge of investigating the brutal killing of a local beauty and solving the mystery of the“Red Seed Murders.” Deadly Premonition offers a unique and haunting gaming experience unlike any other and is competitively priced at $19.99.
Investigate the murders and unravel each series of interlocking mysteries in the small rural town of Greenvale, Washington while encountering numerous complex, unusual characters along the way. The local townspeople hinder Agent York’s work with their eccentric behavior while supernatural creatures and a folkloric killer seek to end York’s investigation…permanently!
DEADLY PREMONITION GAMEPLAY FEATURES:
• Large cast of eccentric characters, each with their own unique stories and agendas
• Numerous side quests
• Open world adventure- Can you survive the town of Greenvale?
• Combination of over-the-shoulder shooter action, driving and 3rd person adventure/exploration offers a variety of gameplay
• Profiling prowess to recreate the crime with the various clues and items found on the scene of each crime, unraveling the mystery of the“Red Seed Murders”
• Multiple mini-games, including fishing and racing, which gain you experience points to upgrade Agent York’s arsenal
• Dozens of melee, ranged and hidden weapons to choose from to battle the forces of evil
• Over 20 hours of mystery, suspense and intrigue!
Deadly Premonition is rated‘M’ for mature by the ESRB. For more information please visit www.deadlypremonition.com
ABOUT IGNITION ENTERTAINMENT LTD.
Ignition Entertainment Limited is a UTV Media Communication company. Ignition was created by a core team of gaming industry veterans with the purpose of building upon their successful track record to develop and publish within the international games industry. You can find more information about Ignition Entertainment Ltd. at http://www.ignitionusa.com