WHAT: This weekend only, EverQuest®, EverQuest II® and Free Realms™ players with active accounts in good standing can take advantage of the Double Station Cash Weekend promotional offer from Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE). To participate, players must simply purchase any pre-paid Free Realms Station Cash game card (excluding Free Realms Starter Cards) at a participating retailer and redeem that card during the promotional period for double its value in Station Cash. Only cards redeemed from 7:00am (PDT) Friday, September 18th until 10:00pm (PDT) Sunday, September 20th will receive the double Station Cash value bonus.
Cards may be purchased anytime in advance, but cards must be redeemed successfully during the promotional period in order to receive the promotional bonus. Once successfully redeemed, the cardholder’s Wallet balance will reflect the new pre-paid Station Cash balance plus a bonus 100% Station Cash value.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Promotional offer open to all EverQuest®, EverQuest II® and Free Realms™ players with active accounts in good standing
• Station Cash offer is valid for items, services and/or membership through the Marketplace in EverQuest, EverQuest II and Free Realms
• Offer valid for pre-paid Free Realms Station Cash game cards (excluding Free Realms starter cards) successfully redeemed from 7:00am (PDT) Friday, September 18th until 10:00pm (PDT) Sunday, September 20th, 2009.
• Offer valid only on pre-paid game cards available at participating retailers including: 7-Eleven, Best Buy, Blockbuster, CVS, Rite Aid, Speedway, Target, Toys R Us and Walmart
• Station Cash promotion subject to all SOE’s Terms of Service
WHEN: Promotional period runs from: Friday, September 18th (from 7:00am PDT) through Sunday, September 20th (until 10:00pm PDT)
ABOUT SOE: Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is a recognized worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games which have entertained millions of players around the globe. SOE creates and delivers compelling entertainment for the personal computer, online, game console and wireless markets. Known for its blockbuster franchise EverQuest®, its successful online trading card game Legends of Norrath®, as well as the recent kids’ phenomenon Free Realms™, SOE continues to raise the bar for online gaming and players worldwide. Headquartered in San Diego, with additional studios in Austin, Seattle, Denver, Tucson, and Taiwan, SOE has a slate of engaging, high-quality games currently in development across new genres for all platforms and audiences.
SOE, the SOE logo, EverQuest and PlanetSide are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment LLC. Free Realms and Legends of Norrath are trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment LLC.
All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.