Take to the Air to Defend the Pigs’ Home from Invading Woodpeckers When Pigs in Trees Launches on iOS Next Week
This Release's Tags
2D, App Store, action, iOS, iPad, iPad App, iPad Games, iPhone, iPhone App, iPhone Games, iPod, ipod touch, line drawing
STOCKHOLM, Sweden - August 4, 2011
A family of pigs are being driven from their tree-top home by an invading force of pesky woodpeckers and need your help to protect their nest! The situation is grave for these little piggies and has been cinematically chronicled in a new trailer out today for Pigs in Trees, the latest iOS game from PAN Vision and Tactile Entertainment. Players will control pigs in their fighter planes to bring down waves of enemy woodpeckers in this 2D-action game featuring a real-time line drawing mechanic. Available Thursday, August 11, on the App Store for the iPhone and iPad at $0.99 and $1.99, respectively, Pigs in Trees will keep players coming back for more as they shoot down woodpeckers in defense of their nest!
Key features of Pigs in Trees include:
• Help defend the pigs’ tree-top nest from an invasion of noisy, airborne woodpeckers
• Using a simple line drawing interface, fly your pigs in planes around the map while shooting down enemy flyers
• Enjoy both casual and intense gameplay – starting out fun and casual, the game becomes more intense and strategic as the battles go on
• Draw the perfect line to stack up multiple kills and create awesome screen-filling combos
• Use powerups to take down a series of different woodpecking enemies with different abilities and characteristics
Check out the cinematic trailer today at youtu.be/fxPhPMoBSMY and download Pigs in Trees for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, from the iTunes App Store on Thursday, August 11.
For more information, please visit: www.pigsintrees.com.
Join the conversation:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PigsInTrees
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/PigsInTrees
A press kit including fact sheet and assets can be downloaded at: www.triplepointpr.com/dl/panvision/PigsinTrees_PressKit.zip (13MB).
About PAN Vision
PAN Vision is the leading distributor and publisher of home entertainment products in Northern Europe. Their growing portfolio of games includes the highly successful franchise Backpacker, a series of travel, adventure and quiz games. The HQ is situated in Stockholm, and they have offices in all Nordic countries. PAN Vision will continue to develop and publish new games for PC, consoles and mobile phones with a focus on digital distribution and gaming for entertainment and education. For more information, please visit www.panvisiongames.com.
About Tactile Entertainment
Tactile Entertainment was founded in 2009 by individuals from all across the gaming industry. Tactile Entertainment is focused on creating new gaming experiences for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch platforms. Tactile Entertainment is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. For more information please visit: tactile.dk.
Andrew Karl, Senior Account Executive, TriplePoint
+1 (203) 314-6255