Coming this October from Rising Star Games, The Official Visual Companion will give iPad users a whole new look into the world of Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut. This lovingly-produced 352-page, touch-responsive iBook is loaded with hundreds of high resolution images, interactive features, character biographies, secrets, and more!
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut: The Official Visual Companion Features:
- Over 100 interactive elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Read Swery 65's developer notebook and gain access to behind the scenes notes, storyboards and secrets that let users learn how the game was created
- Three interactive 'drag & zoom' maps showing everything in the game
- 262 Gallery Images featuring never-before-seen concept sketches and high-resolution art
- Play with the 'Listen Here Zach' soundboard, and listen to the game's soundtrack
- Play for hours with new puzzles, games, and the brilliant crime scene creator widget
- And much more!
Also this fall from Rising Star Games: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut on Steam for PC, with new features and additional content over the PS3 release.
Watch the PC teaser trailer here: http://youtu.be/dASjh04bT9M.
For more information on all RSG titles, please visit the official site at www.risingstargames.com, and visit the official Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut site at www.deadlypremonitionthegame.com.