FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
dreamfab and Chimera Entertainment launch the battle for the highest score in Endless Run mode
Regensburg, Germany, 08/04/2011 - The eagerly awaited 2.0 update to Demolition Dash, the adorable platformer from dreamfab and Chimera Entertainment, is now available on the App Store. Version 2.0 includes the brand-new Endless Run mode, the training mode requested by users plus more detailed statistics with an even better overview of the player's achievements. In addition, Demolition Dash 2.0 now supports OpenFeint as well.
At the core of the massive 2.0 update is Endless Run mode: In the battle for the next high score, players run through the cities from World Rampage mode in a randomly generated order. No game is ever the same because each round is generated dynamically at the beginning from over 300 sections so that players always face new, individual challenges.
Zilla's tail is especially important in the battle for the highest score: each mistake costs Zilla a piece of his tail. Make four mistakes in a city and it's game over! If you do manage to get through a city, however, all of the remaining pieces of Zilla's tail are added to a point multiplier and his tail grows back again. To achieve top scores players will not only need to earn as many points as possible in each city with risky moves but ensure that Zilla makes it undamaged to the finish line. This risk/reward system gives Endless Run mode its exciting appeal.
Dreamfab has responded to user feedback and added a training mode to Demolition Dash 2.0 as well. In this mode, players can get used to the controls and gameplay in a slower-paced round or simply relax and enjoy the stunning graphics before moving on to demolish everything in standard mode.
New Features in Demolition Dash 2.0
- All-new Endless Run mode with random level combinations
- Training mode for beginners
- Detailed in-game stats OpenFeint support
- More languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian in addition to English and German
- Demolition Dash HD is now a universal app
- Additional Demolition Dash features
- World Rampage mode with a total of 24 unique levels in 8 famous cities
- Over 10 Game Center achievements, online high scores and a new challenge in each stage
- Unique, stylish graphics and high-quality audio production
- Controls configurable for right and left-handed players
- Retina Display support
- Additional features of the HD universal app on iPad and iPad 2
- Optimized graphics and controls
- Optimized 4:3 view for more vertical game play and additional tactical options
About dreamfab GmbH & Co KG.
Founded in December 2010, dreamfab is based in Regensburg, Germany, and specializes in the production and marketing of premium casual games. In May 2011 dreamfab published its first title, "Demolition Dash" and "Demolition Dash HD", one of the best platformers for iOS. Other titles for iOS and ports for Android will also be released in 2011.
Support for additional platforms such as Windows, Mac OS, PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and WiiWare is planned.
For more information about dreamfab: www.dreamfab.com
About Chimera Entertainment
Chimera Entertainment is an independent development studio for digital entertainment software focused on online games and cross-platform development.
Winner of the LARA Startup Award in 2008, the company now employs over 25 people in the heart of Munich, Germany. Since its founding in 2006, Chimera Entertainment has already published titles on five platforms, including the browser-based MMOG "Warstory ¡V Europe in Flames," "Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima" and the iOS action game "Demolition Dash."
For more information about Chimera Entertainment: www.chimera-entertainment.de