Cologne - August 15th, 2012
In a post-apocalyptic world, daemons of all kinds wander the Earth, hungry for man-flesh. Luckily the human race has some protection: Holy Shield, a secret organization that for thousands of years has fought against daemons in order to preserve the balance between good and evil.
But one day, while on a routine mission, two daemon hunters encounter the vilest daemon ever faced by Holy Shield. As a consequence, they are instructed to find the source of his Evil, and fight all of his slaves before tackling the daemon himself. Thus begins a violent, crazy journey of epic proportions!
This winter, discover Project: Holy Shield -- a third-person shoot-‘em-up game, developed by Dogbox studios in association with BulkyPix, which will blow you away! Prepare yourself for incredible graphics, impressive content and a unique “real-time render” sound engine, developed by Audio Gaming.
Play as Gabriel or Rachel as you disembowel, behead and dismember daemons as varied as they are terrifying! When the carnage is over, the walking dead will surely beat a hasty return to the grave.
Full of clichés and elements of parody, Project: Holy Shield pays tribute to the genre of big guns, angry, super-powerful heroes, and blood-thirsty daemons, and is accompanied by a soundtrack especially composed for the game by the heavy metal band, The Slaughters.
Load up your Holy Revolvers and Blessed Guns – the hunt is on!
- An epic adventure through seven different maps and 14 levels.
Play levels anew in Survival and Hunt modes!
- Play as Gabriel or Rachel, two Holy Shield members,
and discover their powerful combos.
- More than 20 different upgradeable weapons, including
flamethrowers,machine guns, and Blessed Revolvers.
- High -quality 3D environments and full third-person view.
- More than 15 enemies, and up to 40 entities on-screen
at the same time.
- Three types of gameplay: TPS in Story mode, FPS in Hunt mode,
and device-tilt in Vehicle mode.
- Immerse yourself in an original, 80’s-style soundtrack composed
by The Slaughters.