After a successful million-dollar crowdfunding campaign and several months of rigorous play on Steam Early Access, Larian Studios is excited to officially launch its biggest and best role-playing game to date , Divinity: Original Sin. Available now for just $39.99, Divinity: Original Sin delivers just about everything you could ever want in an RPG, including co-operative play, turn-based combat, deep character creation, crafting, the ability to talk to animals, an extensive adventure editor and... well, just watch the Feature Trailer to see it all .
About Divinity: Original Sin
Divinity: Original Sin goes back to the roots of memorable and beloved cRPGs, featuring isometric, party-based gameplay; turn-based combat; gripping dialogues; choice and consequence; enthralling story; profound character and party development; a big interactive world filled with characters and items; free exploration... There is one main goal, and how you get there is completely up to you. Of course, everything is more fun with a friend and so is Original Sin: drop-in, drop-out multiplayer takes care of that, both online and locally.
· Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
· Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
· Play in co-op multiplayer and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
· Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
· Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
· Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin you'll get the powerful Divinity Engine Toolkit used by the game's designers, along with the Cow Simulator 2014 mod.